Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery is a surgical specialty which involves the diagnosis, surgery and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
More simply put, the oral and maxillofacial surgeon is the orthopedic surgeon of the facial region. He or she is an individual who addresses problems ranging from the removal of impacted teeth to the repair of facial trauma.
At Kiran Dental Clinic, we specialize in the following Oral Surgical Procedures.:-
- Surgical Removal of Wisdom Teeth
- Surgery for Cyst and Tumour
- Biopsy for Oral Cancer and Treatment thereafter
- Treatment of patients suffering from decreased mouth opening due to long term use of tobacco
- Dental Implants
- Treatment of Facial Fractures